Hi, remember me? I’m the woman who used to blog here on a semi-regular basis. Lots has been going on lately but I don’t feel like I can coherently put all of it down.
"So, let me ‘splain. No, there is no time, let me sum up."
- I feel like I’ve been running around like a crazy person. We’ve been travelling almost every weekend and the house is really getting out of control. I put the girls to work organizing the shoes in the front entry way tonight because it was out of control. I’m not sure it’s any better than when they started, but at least the shoes are paired up.
- I started going to an excerise class at the Y 3 days a week. I get up crazy early to do things I hated doing in high school phy ed. You don’t know pain until you wear high heels after doing squatting jumping jacks.
- I’m making slow progress on my knitting. I finished the Secret Squirrel project only to pick up another one that needs to be done in the next month.
- I’m trading mittens for some work on my car. The guy wants a Lexus symbol on the backs of the mittens – I have no idea how I’m going to do that. Duplicate stitch maybe? I don’t really want to do intarsia, since I don’t want to knit them flat.
- I’ve been having some wrist pain and am seeing a chiropractor for it. Hopefully that’s as far as it will need to go. I can see a lump in my hand near my wrist and it bothers me when I type, knit or drive – all things I do on a daily basis.
- I am tired. Very tired.