It’s another day for a list.Â Mostly because I need to get ready to go shopping for a birthday present and then go to said party.Â 6 year olds at a bowling alley.Â Yes, I will bring my knitting!Â
- Unfortunately I don’t have any good knitting pictures.Â The rainy weather hasn’t been conducive to taking photos.Â The other problem is that we (read: me twice and kids once) came down with a virus from you know where and I’m just digging out of that hole.Â I’m sure you can imagine the pile of laundry 4 people create.Â
- The only photo I have of the new sweater I knit (and wore to Yarnover)Â is one I don’t want toÂ have seen in public.
- Rest in Fleece I’m not really sure how I feel about this.Â Interesting concept and an interesting way to “Go Green.”Â
- My Ravelry sidebar with my projects in progress (or lack of progress since they all seem to be UFOs) seems to have disappeared.Â I probably need to figure that one out.Â
- Although I don’t have any photos, I do have a lot of knitting in progress.Â Currently I’m working on a hat I started at Yarnover.Â It’s the Barvarian Twisted Stitch Hat.Â I also have the Goodale in progress and a sock, the Show Off Stranded Socks.Â Oh yes, and a scarf somewhat of my own design.Â I guess that’s why nothing seems to be knitting quickly.Â
- I’ve made myself promise that I need to finish one of the current projects before I start anything new.Â I have a horrible case of startitis.Â I really want to knit out of my stash right now (or out of newly acquired stash).Â I’ve got a yearning to make a short sleeve sweater out of DK red wool.Â I really want to knit the Sideways Surprise Shawlette out of some silk laceweight that I’ve had in my stash for a long time.Â
- Will spring ever arrive?Â It’s May and we’re wearing sweaters and warm coats.Â Ugh.Â
One thought on “It’s Another List Day”
So Diane and I made our list of ufo’s. We finished some projects, including the sideways shawlette, and started a new lace sweater called Lalique. We both had a good amount started, Diane 11 rows and I had 19 rows. Then I looked at the pattern and We had made a mistake on starting on the 3rd row. We had a good laugh, then kept knitting! The moral, lists are a good thing to keep you on task. And make sure you read all of the instructions! Every word!