Do you remember the Hannah Barbara cartoons? I watched them a lot as a kid on Saturday morning. I love that the cartoon characters feet would be moving super fast, but the rest of their body would be at normal speed. I kind of feel like that right now. I should be moving super fast, but instead I’m just moving at normal speed. So today, I give you a list, because I love lists. (I like checking things off my list even more!)
- I have the Jujika Cowl almost at the half-way point.
- I started a Clapotis out of Socks that Rock in the Festivus colorway. The colorway makes me happy!
- I also started an Over & Over Infinity Loop out of Knitting My Way Home handspun.
- I’m thinking about my approach for winning Stash Dash 2016. Partially completed cowls might just be a game changer for me.
- I don’t know the dates for Stash Dash quite yet. I believe it begins at the end of May. It runs on one of the podcaster’s summer break from school. I will check into this and let you know.
- Soccer Socks. These aren’t really for playing soccer, they’re the socks I was knitting at the end of summer last year during the soccer games my girls played in. They are knee high tube socks for Addie. If I feel really adventurous, I may add an after thought heel. However, her feet are growing so fast it seems silly to do that.
- I’m thinking about casting on a fun slouchy hat out of sock yarn that’s been in my stash for forever.
- I was hoping to go to Shepherd’s Harvest in Lake Elmo on May 14-15, but I think I’ll have to miss it again this year. I’ve already committed to being down in the Twin Cities area 3 weekends out of the month, I’m not sure I’m willing to make it 4. We’ll see.
- The weather app on my phone says it’s 64 degrees F. I’m going to pick up my kids from school, pour myself a glass of wine and enjoy being outside with them on this beautiful spring evening.