There’s nothing like a good knitterly list to keep
you me focused.
- I’m working on a Polygon Blanket from the new Mad Colour book. (Yep, that’s the English spelling) The blanket was supposed to be out of stash yarn, but I fell down the rabbit hole and bought some skeins to fill in my color gaps. (That’s the blanket in the featured photo)
- I have color gaps in my stash. Big gaping warm color gaps. I’m trying to decide if I mind.
- We got a new dog. A puppy. Puppies take a lot of work.
- Fall, you get me every year. Every year I say, “Why don’t I have any time to knit?” And why does this come as a surprise every year? I actually wrote this post in October. October people! Yikes!
- I figured out what to bring for knitting in Italy. I brought too much yarn. Is this a surprise? Then I bought more.
- I’m trying to decide if the item that I bring in #5 will just be the default Christmas present this year. Or will it be finished in time?
- I’m not looking forward to weaving in all the ends on the blanket.
- This is the Joker & the Thief shawl. I donated it to the Cathedral School Dinner Auction in early November. I’m very happy that it is going to a good home where it will be well loved.